Recently I shared this video on my social media, if you’re not following me on social media, head on over to my page, Brighid Murphy and hit the like button so you don’t miss these free trainings when I share them. This is part one in a video series on taking on other’s people’s pain.
Watch the entire series to listen and discover:
- Signs it’s happening (THIS VIDEO⬇⬇)
- 5 Ways to Avoid It
- What it means to take on others pain
- Why it happens and what contributes to it
5 Signs that you are taking on other people’s pain
Here is a quick summary of the 5 signs that you are taking on other people’s pain. Come back next week for the next video in this series on what you can do about it, now that you recognize that it’s happening.
- When you are in fear
- When you don’t understand the need to draw a boundary
- You’ve got past trauma and it feels unsafe to draw boundaries
- You aren’t managing your energy on a regular basis
- You’re not in right relationship with your role as a healer
Come back next week for the next video in this series on what you can do about it, now that you recognize that it’s happening. And if you liked this video series, here’s another free video series on Awaken the Wisdom Within. Get it here.